WALT write a character description of a person we know very well.
We know we have achieved this when we …
- - have written about the person’s physical appearance (the way they look).
- - have written about the person’s behaviour (how they speak or act).
- - have written about how they affect other people (what do they do to make you notice them).
- - have written about the person’s environment and belongings.
- - used descriptive words to make a picture in the mind of the reader
My Dad - By Andrei Pike
Dad has black curly hair and normally wears a green or red T-shirt. He doesn't wear glasses. His name is Alex. He's got burnt skin and has a black beard. He is really funny. He is good at being goalie in soccer. My dad takes me to lots of places. He is fun to be with.
You have tried hard to tell me what your Dad looks like and something about what he does. How tall is he? You could make a comparison with something so I can picture him in my mind.
- Please remember when you write your draft to put a capital letter after using a full stop.
- Try to use some more of those powerful adjectives (describing words)